NYSL Spring 2022 recreational soccer registration is open from January 3, 2022 through April 16, 2022, or until a division (age group) becomes full.
COST: $45 for the spring season
The spring season runs for 8 Saturdays, weather permitting.
Key Dates for Spring 2022:
- First game of the season is April 16th.
- There are no games on Memorial Day weekend.
- Last game of the season is June 11th.
All dates are tentative and based on weather and field availability from Nashua Parks and Rec
Registrations completed after April 4, 2022 will be added to a waitlist. Waitlisted players will only be placed on a team if there are enough coaches and teams. If a player is placed on the waitlist, payment will be collected only if a spot opens, and they can be placed on a team.
New this spring:
We are excited to launch U5! Our U5 is a bit different than our typical program. Please see the U5 landing page for specific pricing and details.
NYSL is a volunteer-based organization. All our teams are coached by volunteers just like you. To coach in NYSL you do NOT need any coaching or soccer experience. Having a child in NYSL is NOT a requirement to coach. NYSL provides both training and materials to ensure all coaches are successful.
NYSL will provide all coaches with:
- Game Rules and Division Specific Goals
- In person coaches training at beginning of season for U6-U12
- Practice plans to use for each practice
- Cones, Pinnies and Soccer Balls
- Coaches’ polo shirt
- Division Director to answer questions and provide guidance.
We look for coaches to provide:
- A great attitude to sportsmanship and skill development
- Willingness to attend coaches training
- Communication with parents and Division Directors
- HAVE FUN
All teams have 2 coaches, we are looking for Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches for each team. Safety is a top priority for NYSL, all coaches are required to complete a background check and SafeSport training before interacting with players on their teams. Both background check and Safe Sport training are 100% paid for by NYSL. Coaches will just need to invest the time to complete these items, about 1 hour total.
Please consider volunteering to coach. Without coaches we do not have teams.
Payment must be submitted at time of registration to be complete.
Payment can be made with a VISA or MASTERCARD credit/debit card. We do not accept checks or cash.
Unpaid registrations are immediately deleted from the system.
REGISTRATION REFUNDS are only allowed if a player cannot be placed on a team by the NYSL Division Directors or if a player becomes injured before the season begins.
Multiple Player Discounts
- $45 player registration fee per season, this fee applies to first and second family members.
- $15 per player for 3rd, 4th, etc. family member registered
If you do not have a uniform or need a new uniform please stop and review the details on our Rec Uniform Page.
If you still have questions please reach out to a division director before you register your child.
Player Safety Items:
- Shin guards are required for all practices and games.
- Cleats are recommended but NOT required for all age groups, toe cleats are NOT allowed
- All glasses need a safety strap
- Children with braces must have a mouthguard.
- No Jewelry is allowed during practices or games.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO AN AMAZING SPRING 2022 SEASON
Please Like us on Facebook
Please Follow us on Instagram