Registration for NYSL Indoor Soccer
Winter Indoor Soccer will follow MA guidelines regarding COVID-19 as stated on the TSC website.
NEW THIS YEAR: All registrations must be paid for in full at the time of registration.
Unpaid registrations will be deleted after 48 hours. If we cannot create a team for your child you will receive a full refund. Fees go directly to the cost of entering the team in the league at TSC.
NYSL does not run the league. The league is run by the TSC and games are scheduled by the TSC. NYSL does not make playing rules or game schedule.
What to expect:
- Expect a team assignment on or around 4-5 days before your first game. Keep an eye on your email.
- Expect a schedule 24-48 hours before your first game, this schedule can change in the week after your first game. Keep an eye out on your email.
- See the TSC time windows for games here.
- Games will be within these time windows each week, but not at the same time.
- Indoor soccer consists of a single game each week. There are no practices.
- Wear shin guards and non-metal cleats as you would for an outdoor game.
The cost of indoor soccer is $90.00 per session. Additionally, a one-time, annual TSC membership fee of $15.00 needs to be paid directly to the TSC. (This can be done on day of the first game or online at TSC, select Children's Membership (after teams are formed).)
The game of indoor soccer is pure fun for coaches and players, presenting an opportunity to play with players and coaches of all skill levels. Indoor soccer is a much faster paced game than most of NYSL outdoor leagues, in part due to the smaller size and style of the field. Every attempt is made to schedule teams that are comparable in skill, however it is an opportunity for children to play against a wide variety of opponents and challenge levels. It is also a great way to grow during the winter months as children get a chance to experience many styles of play and discover new skills themselves.
Indoor soccer teams require coaches - this is a much smaller time commitment than in outdoor, as there are no practices. Instead, coaches manage substitutions, and provide as much advice and strategy as possible to the players. Indoor soccer is focused on the players and their own discovery though - so no experience is necessary, as there is not a lot of time to do more than just play the game!
Have more questions? Check out our Indoor Soccer 101 guide and our Indoor Rules guide.
Base Cost: $90.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2011 and 12/31/2016